CALL US FOR DISINFECTING SERVICES
AS NOT EVERY PRODUCT IS EFFECTIVE AND PROVEN TO KILL A BROAD SPECTRUM OF VIRUSES, BACTERIA, AND FUNGI
WE ONLY USE CDC RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
FOR OUR DISINFECTION SERVICES
DISINFECTION APPLICATIONS FOR COVID-19
GETTING YOUR BUSINESS BACK TO BUSINESS
One Way’s disinfection application process includes:
- Electrostatic sprayer, pump or battery sprayer, or manual spray process
- Use of hospital grade, EPA approved disinfectants
- Adherence to CDC guidelines including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- High-frequency touch areas for disinfection application include items such as;
- Light switches
- Elevator buttons
- Door handles and entryway doors
- Restroom faucets and dispensers
- Phones, keyboards and mouse devices
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY & Following CDC Guidelines and Texas State Mandates:
- We are requiring our employees to frequently wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use sanitizer that contains at least 65% alcohol.
- Our service professionals will wear nitrile gloves and shoe covers during ALL services, and change gloves and shoe covers between appointments.
- We are encouraging all our employees to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
NOT EVERY PRODUCT & APPLICATION STRATEGY IS EFFECTIVE
Because of the quick spread of COVID-19, we have done our best to stay up-to-date on the latest guidelines regarding disinfection of spaces & surfaces. At this time, virologists believe that the virus can survive in droplets transmitted by sneezing or coughing for three hours, on cardboard for a day, and on plastic or stainless steel for three days.
Contamination is especially present in places where people gather – hotels, restaurants, transportation hubs, retail shops, schools, etc.
Today, disinfecting our homes and workspaces is more important than ever and imperative to preventing spread.
We only use EPA & CDC recommended products as not every product is effective. The products we use are proven to kill a broad spectrum of viruses, bacteria, and fungi. These EPA-certified products can disinfect, sanitize and kill pathogens.
We will work with you and your schedule to treat your facility from top to bottom so you can be confident that your building is safe and sanitary for your employees and your customers.
Our Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.